The FBI recently issued a warning of malware that can affect consumer class routers. This malware is called “VPNFilter” and it can allow external sources to gather sensitive data and change what you see online.
If you have one of the following brands of routers, you could be at risk:
This is why it is important to have a business class router that is designed to actively monitor and protect you. The SonicWall security appliances that we offer were never affected by VPNFilter, and are constantly updated to stop the most current threats on the internet.
SonicWall Security Appliances can give you peace of mind that your network is protected by providing the following:
- Comprehensive intrusion prevention
- Anti-spam, anti-virus and anti-spyware protection
- Secure wireless connectivity
- Secure, flexible remote access
- High-performance SSL decryption and inspection
- Customizable Content Filtering
CSi Networks is a Preferred SonicWall provider with the knowledge and expertise to implement and manage these devices.